Friday, August 27, 2010

Joke Land

There is a reason I don’t go across the bay all that often. Cause it is horrible. But at least I’m a short drive away from home and I don’t have to stay in this God awful town. I call up Steve and plan on getting over there and having some drinks and then tailgating before the game. We drive up and try to give the guy some money for parking, he says hell no man it’s free parking Tuesday. Well awesome!!! At least something is going well in Oakland so far. We park in all of our Giants gear for the A’s, Reds game. And as we get out the first thing we hear is “Hey did you guys make a wrong turn??” HAHA so hilarious. We crack open some beers and listen to the Giants games at full blast as A’s fans pass us by. We have some degenerate crack-head asshole come up and sell us tickets we pay $15 for 2 tickets. We get in their and walk around trying to pick out perfect $7.50 tickets. We have some Coors Light in our pockets and are ready for a shitty ass A’s game. We sit around booing the A’s as much as we can. I think they can hear us on the field since there are about 22 people in the stadium. We take a walk around and find a place upstairs that has $5 beers. We get a round and at this point we’ve spent more money on the 12 pack than we have at and for the game. People don’t much like us but fuck them they are Oakland fans. They of course ruin my home field win percentage. And all in all a wasted day as I knew it was going to be. This is almost as bad as Detroit but I didn’t have to stay in Detroit this long. We head back to the house and then back home. Was pretty fun doing a little tailgating and hanging out drink but I hate Oakland. This is probably the shortest blog I’ve written.

No comments:

Post a Comment