Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sum up of So. Cal

Sum up from So. Cal.
So all in all it’s been a great time in LA. The food and drink were amazing, the people a tad bit weird but still quite nice to a Father-Son team from SF. I do have to give it to LA for another thing to. The women are out of this world. At both games here the women were dressed scantily at best. High heels, skirts, small little shirts that say Dodgers and Angels that would definitely look better ripped off, lol. Sorry mom if you’re reading this. But this is night and day from SF. I know the weather is a big difference but on a kind of cold night in Anaheim these women didn’t care at all. And if they didn’t wear a skirt they wore jeans that I could swear was painted on. Women of San Francisco I plead to you…MAKE US BETTER THAN LA!!!! Rough and tough it through the cold. Get your stilettos out and your skirt that would make a hooker blush and go root for our Giants. Show these people from LA that you are better than them. I’ve gotten in many a argument with people from outside SF and they all say that the women in our City don’t hold a candle to women in LA and NY. I always defend you ladies, but after this show of talent down here……I don’t think I can anymore, unless you start showing these fine looking little hussies up. That’s the most praise ill give to this town I’d love to see flushed out to sea. Now I’m hoping for it more, so there are wet t-shirts on the women, lol!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment