Wednesday, May 12, 2010

blah Miami

It was only a 4 hour drive to Miami. Not to bad especially after the last couple drives of 10 and 14 hours. I’m actually listening to the radio so much that the comedy is now repeating itself. I knew the music would. I mean when you listen to one station your only gonna get so many songs. But there is literally unlimited amounts of comedy and I am now hearing the same skit on 2 different channels on the same day and days in a row. LOL But I still get brand new stuff most the time. I get into Miami and check into my room. IT’S A SHIT HOLE!!! I got it for free with my Citi Points but still!!!! The pictures online made it look amazing and the downstairs looks great but you get into the room and its crap!!! No door knob just a deadbolt. 2 small beds instead of a queen. The TV and Internet isn’t working cause PGE is outside working on it, well that’s what they say. I’d say they never have it and this is the excuse they are using. All and all an under par time in Miami. It’s like Vegas. Everything is overpriced, and food on menus that are laminated in plastic and all seem like Chill’s at least down by the Beach. There was a strip of places on Espanola drive. Some decent looking but again over priced for what you get. I got 2 sliders for like $15 and a Basil Hayden for another $15. I went to another place for dinner which I should have stayed but I went back cause there was about 15 women that walked in when I went by the first time so I said hell yes. They were sitting at the tables and I sat at the bar with a dumbass good looking bartender. BTW all women who work in restaurants and bars in the south are all hot as hell!!! And BTW another thing about Miami Beach is check your receipt. Most of these places put the tip on the bill already!!! Some even just a beer it is included so you can end up tipping twice. And the service definitely not worth double tipping. I walked away and just walked the Beach. I was about to call it a night when I saw a bar outside which is very few and far between. A couple Miami Beach natives were chilling and I got to chat it up, talk about the city and how it is living down there. My walk home at 1 am turned into a 4 am drunken walk home after meeting some really cool people, but still not the greatest place in the world just happen to be chillin with some cool people.
I get up the next day a little slow grab some water and hit the beach, and try to become a little less transparent. You can almost see through my white ass. I go close to the place where the guys the night before told me to go. Like 9th and beach cause its topless!!!! So yea it is. I think most of it is. So I lay my fat pasty white ass on the beach and chill. I jump in the water. Hoping!! Hoping!!!! It’s warm. It’s not!!! Still cold but it is April so no shit. But you always think it’s just always so damn nice in this town. So I lie down and just pick my hat up just a little and look at titties and ass all over. It’s pretty good stuff lol. I get back and go hit up the game. It’s like 20 min out in the middle of nowhere. The stadium is like Candlestick Park. Its casernes and no one likes it at all. I talked to a couple people and apparently the owner tells people its sucks and why should they go??!! Good owner. No wonder no one cares. And running into people in expansion cities, I find aren’t really fans. They like this team 2nd always and it’s more like something to do rather than go and root for your team. Anyway stadium sucks food sucks all around sucky place to be for a baseball game. And of course all I want to do is get back to Miami Beach and drink and eat. The game last forever and of course Florida Wins so put that in the home team win column. I get back to Miami Beach on a Friday night and its beautiful out. And not weather wise. The women are awesome and what Miami Beach should be. I just go grab some food and take it all in. Not a huge club fan so I’m just watching everything as its happening. Women in nothing and car horns going off every 2 sec. It’s annoying as fuck!!! Anyway grab a drink or 5 and call it an early night since I have to wake up and drive like 10 hours the next day.
Miami is OK another one of those places if you had a couple people it might be cool. But even with my friends I doubt it would be good since we just don’t club it up. Not many good Irish bars and the ones that were cool don’t have anyone in it because it’s Miami Beach and everyone is at the clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment